söndag 7 augusti 2011

Room for a boy






My never ending project is my sons room. We have bougt the colour and built the shelfs but then our energy ended and nothing more has been done. So, hopefully I will get started soon again to finish what will be Axels own space (even if he thinks the whole house is his to sprinke toys all over). The base will be white and pale aqua with accents in bold colours. My nex DIY will be to make posters for the walls and hopefully Axel will help me. Or maybe I paint some tires and turn them into a table. To be continued...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hihi! Vet precis hur det kan vara. Självhar jag svårt att färdigställa min lilla dotters rum pga av att jag hela tiden kommer på nya ideer på teman (skog, hav, cirkus etc). Just nu e jag inne på afrikatema (elefanter, giraffer etc) i starkt rosa och orange med en twist av retromönster. Ja, du hör ju...

    Skulle vara kul att se bilder, sen när den sons rum blir färdigt:)

    Hälsningar
    Sophie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilka fina och inspirerande bilder!

    SvaraRadera